History

Longwood Hills Congregational Church started originally as Longwood Hills Baptist Church.  In 1992, the Baptist church merged with the Fellowship United Churches of Lake Mary and became Longwood Hills Congregational Church. For almost a decade church services and church business were conducted in what is currently the Fellowship Hall of Longwood Hills Congregational Church.

In 1999, a couple who were members of the church gifted Longwood Hills with an inheritance that they received from a love one. With this gift, the congregation made the decision to build a new sanctuary which is where our services are celebrated today.

Groundbreaking for the sanctuary took place on July 30, 2000 and it was dedicated and opened in August, 2001.

Photos of the building of our sanctuary

1255 E.E.Williamson Rd, Longwood,
FL 32750 office@longwoodhillschurch.org
407 332 8253
Tue-Wed-Thu: 8.00am - 1.00pm
Sun: 8.00am - 12.00pm